It’s the most wonderful time of the year… to find the perfect gifts for friends and loved ones that will bring genuine smiles to their faces. No pressure, of course.
In all seriousness, many of us are torn between wanting to get great gifts for the people in our lives (gift giving is one of the love languages, after all) and not wanting to buy stuff just for the sake of having something to wrap.
The ideas below are aimed at helping everyone on your holiday gift list to live their best Primal lives—get outside, eat great food, use their brain, take care of their body, reduce stress, and generally #LiveAwesome!
* Note, this post may contain affiliate links.
Primal Gift Guide
Gifts for People Who Love the Great Outdoors
To embrace the cold:
- Rechargeable hand warmers replace single-use warmers and keep your fingers toasty.
- A small portable stove like a JetBoil for a trailside hot chocolate or a warm meal on a cold outing. It’s also a year-round essential for backpacking. Maybe include a few Primal– or keto-friendly prepared meals.
- Silk or merino wool long underwear are layering essentials.
For beach days:
Or pool days or lounging in the yard days…
Gifts for Foodies
Gifts for Coffee Fanatics
Gifts for Pet Lovers
- A light-up leash or collar will keep pooch safe on walks when the days are short.
- Pets deserve delicious Primal foods, too. Gift a subscription for a raw pet food delivery service.
- Blue light glasses or yellow-tinted book light for evening reading that won’t interfere with sleep.
- Audiobook membership for people who like to do crafts or puzzles while they read. (LibroFM supports a local bookstore of your choice!)
- Weighted lap blanket.
Experiences and Services
- What new skills would your loved one like to learn? What about cooking classes, art classes, or courses on Udemy or Masterclass?
- Tickets for concerts, symphony, theater, or a comedy club.
- Local, state, and national park passes support public lands and encourage your loved ones to get outdoors.
Gifts for Kids
What else is on your gift list? Use the comments to call out your favorite brands and small businesses that are worth supporting!